Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In Memory of the Brent Bigger Family

I would like to post a song in light of the terrible heartache carried by the Brent Bigger family and friends. I picked up this CD and was planning to mail it to Brent this week, as it seemed created specifically to comfort the brokenhearted. Unfortunately I learned of his passing around the same time. (There is a video with the music, but I find it especially powerful without the visual distraction) May God continue to hold their families close. In Brokenness You Shine
* I can't get the link to work. Please go to youtube.com and search the title. I DID get it posted to Facebook successfully.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that song and that entire CD...and I was lucky enough to see Steve do alot of these songs in concert.

Mary Ellen said...

If you want to send it to Brent's parents I have their mailing address, let me know...