(Because the truth matters most!)
Who am I?
1. a beloved child of God, (as evidenced by the discipline I receive ;o).
2. a woman, designed to reflect the nurturing aspects of the Father.
3. a woman, designed as female because of the needs of the male - designed to complement my brothers in Christ, not to compete with them.
4. a married woman, specifically given as a reward to Nathan, designed to be his needed helper, lover and mother of his children.
5. a young woman, made to love my children and my husband and to have a home-centered heart.