Saturday, January 12, 2008

Miscellaneous Smiles

~ Kathryn announced to me yesterday that she's an "Indian sheep." She meant chief. I had amusing mental images of sheep in head-dresses and loincloths.

~ For all you who've fed babies out of those plastic resealable containers... stamped on the foil seal inside it says, "Do not use if foil seal is missing." If it was missing, how would you read the warning? OK, anyways, moving right along...

~ And back to my laundry room we go for the latest and greatest news of the day. I'm rewashing a whole load of laundry because I accidentally washed a used diaper (bundled up of course & hopefully just wet~ I wasn't courageous enough to check) with the load- ewww!

~ In response to those of you who want to know where I got the pattern for the baby shoes, check out the Sew, Mama, Sew blog link on my page. You'll have to do a search for them. But they're relatively easy, and so cute.

No comments: