Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Backlog of Blogging...

Following are some pictures of some things we've been up to. The first set are pictures of a 'kosher' dinner we had with some friends to commemorate Israel's 60th birthday. It was such fun! We followed the meal by watching a neat documentary called "Israel: A Nation is Born" with Abba Eban as narrator. Very educational. I thought Paula's challah bread was most impressive!

Next are some pictures of my younger sister, Chelsea's, high school graduation. She was the salutatorian of her class. Congratulations to my brave and smart sis! I just can't believe she's old enough to graduate. She also just turned 18, and plans to go to Bible College in the fall! I plan to gift her with a car tag that says, "PLZD8ME" What do you think?

UGH!! Wouldn't you know it? My camera and computer are giving each other the cold shoulder. In other words, they're not communicating, and our resident tech guru is sitting in a Ruth's Chris steakhouse (I'm feeling slightly jealous) somewhere in TX with his boss. OK, so pictures later...

3 comments:

Julia said...

A slightly cruel post. Get me all geared up for pictures and then nothing! Then to add insult to injury you mention Ruths Chris and totally devastate me.

Erin said...

Don't I know about Ruths Chris steak house. Thomas has meetings and drug rep dinners there all the time... no to mention many other fine dining opportunities. AND they do not usually extend invites to the spouses. However, I have been "slipped in" on several occasions. It is excellent food. .. not to mention pricey!

Charity said...

I've only been once. One of Nathan's bosses gave him a hundred bucks and said, "Take your wife out, and spend it all in one place." We did. Talk about delicious! The guy sitting next to us ordered his 'usual!' I'm sure our mouths were hanging open! Who goes enough to have a 'usual?'