Wednesday, November 28, 2007





Promised Pictures


My sister, Chelsea, and I recently went to Aldridge Botanical Gardens and took the kids. It's only a couple of miles from the huge shopping area of Birmingham, and was so relaxing to escape to after a day of crowded stores and noisy places in general.









Me and kids (note the big spit up/drool? mark and how Alex's foot is conveniently trapped in the hem of my shirt. Oh yeah! Have I got it all together or what?!










Another picture of my lovely sister and very good friend holding my munchkin.
















Kathryn sitting in the middle of a beautiful walking trail. A little farther down you can see tons of ivy covering the tree. Ah, this place was so relaxing!

















The simple pleasures of a fallen leaf. She took these and floated them on the little lake nearby.

9 comments:

Julie Schultz said...

The picture of Katherine with the leaf is precious! I also think the one of your sister kind of looking over her shoulder and holding Alex is a good one.

Tara said...

Yay for pictures! The kids are gettin' so big. Good to talk to you yesterday...looking forward to seeing you soon! :)

Mary Ellen said...

Enjoyed seeing your pictures - it looks like a beautiful place to go...and definitely preferable over a crowded shopping mall. "-)

Kimberly said...

Adorable pics:)
And (in my opinion) you definately have "it" all together...whatever "it" is!:) Hang in there!

kayla said...

Okay, I've been keeping up with your blog, but the little comment sign wouldn't come up for me. I was so excited when I found it there this time.
Really enjoyed the Veteran's Day post. Totally related to the "bad attitude" post. Been there, done that on the "panic" post. Really love the pictures on this post.
Your little blondies are so cute.
Take care.

Julia said...

Loved the picts.

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

I absolutely love the pics - you have 2 beautiful children!! Alex is getting so big and I love his double chin and chubby cheeks. I really enjoyed talking with you today - thank you for all the advice and encouragement - they were much needed :)

The Dickinsons said...

Nice post, cute pics!

Thanks for your comment that you left on my blog a few days ago. Yes, I did have that link for Sew Mama Sew, but THANKS for thinking of me, in-case I didn't have it. =D I came right to your blog to leave you a comment and Thank you, and couldn't leave a comment (so I thought that you were just one of those people that didn't allow comments)...but I just saw your comment on Kayla's blog about you getting the comments fixed, so came back to try again. =)
I hope all is well your way. The place where ya'll went looks so beautiful and relaxing, love the fall leaves too.
Again, Thanks for your nice comment and thinking of me with that link.

Love, Heather and baby =)

Anonymous said...

Really great pics! Your children are absolutely precious. Have really enjoyed catching up on your blog. You made me smile! Thanks!